1. If I tell people what they need to hear, in a way they want to hear it, they might just change.
2. My talent and $1 will get me a cheap cup of coffee. (and I hate coffee)
3. Mediocrity is accepted it is not created.
4. I will never accomplish anything by simply thinking about it.
5. People don’t listen to what I say they listen to what I do.
6. If I follow my leader well, others people will follow me.
7. Money follows vision, not need.
8. I don't need what great people have. I need to do what great people have done.
9. I will never get help unless I ask.
10. Honesty, Humility, and Hard Work don't cost me anything, but they will get me everything.